SunSetter.com offers manually operated awnings and motorized awnings to fit every home, allowing you take control of the weather on your deck or patio in less than a minute.
A SunSetter awning transforms your deck or patio into a beautiful semi-permanent "outdoor room", keeps your family and patio furniture cool and protected from hot sun, showers, or harmful UV rays. Yet the awning retracts back against your house easily when you want to enjoy the sun.
Coupons & Specials:
About SunSetter Awnings
SunSetter, headquartered in Malden, Massachusetts, is America's largest manufacturer of deck and patio awnings with the following offerings:
- Manual, Motorized, Retractable Awnings
- Simple, Easy Installation
- Exclusive Fabric/UV Protection
- Warranty and No-Risk Trial
- Special Discount Prices
- Customer Service: 1-800-876-2340
- Best Awning Prices in the U.S.
- Top Quality - Powder-painted Aircraft-quality Aluminum Hardware & Components
- Manual, Retractable and Motorized Awnings
- Exclusive Fabric - 100% Waterproof and 99.9% Protection against UVA & UVB
- Easy Installation - Over Any Kind of Siding, including Wood, Brick, Stucco, Masonry, Aluminum & Vinyl Siding.
- Best Warranty - Full 5-Year Material Warranty and Optional All-Weather Limited Warranty
- Variety of Awning Accessories
- Outdoor Products including EasyShade Solar Screen, Patio Furniture
- Variety of Color Choices
- Risk Free 90-Day Money-Back Home Trial
- Secure Website for Safe Shopping
Protection from the sun
When the sun is too much for you and your family, just extend your awning. In less than a minute, youíll have partial shade or full protection. It can be as much as 20 degrees cooler under a SunSetter Awning. SunSetter awnings offer you 99.9% protection against UVA and UVB rays. Now you can give your children and pets a sheltered area to play outside without the worry of too much exposure.
Shelter from the rain
Donít let a passing shower spoil your outdoor plans. You can relax or entertain outdoors, rain or shine. Unlike patio umbrellas that tip easily, a SunSetter Awning gives you generous coverage and protection.
Keep the bugs away
With an optional screen room for our manually operated models, you can turn your awning into semi permanent, three-season outdoor "screen room" that will keep insects out, day and night.
Increase your living space by up to 200 square feet
Unlike a permanent structure, a SunSetter Awning lets you choose between a full view of the sky or total protection. You can expand your living area by up to 200 feet. Or if you want to sit back and admire the stars, just retract your awning for the perfect view.
Excellent quality ... I can be difficult to please, but I must tell you, you have an excellent quality product. Your company is a pleasure to deal with whenever I call. The quality of materials and workmanship is fantastic. I have recommended it to several people. Thanks for a great product. - Thomas D.
A terrific value! ... I can't think of another do-it-yourself product that provides so much to the homeowner for such a relatively small investment. - Richard S.
We love it! ... We love our SunSetter Awning and the fact that we can spend more time on the deck in mid-day means a lot. - Robert & Jeanne J.
A cinch to install ... The instructions were very clear and to the point. I honestly believe that anyone could install your awning. - Brent W.
Easy to Use! ... Love it! Easy to use. The kids can put it up and down. - Gary W.
A Great Value ... A superior product. I'm well-satisfied and was amazed how easily it installed. A great value for the money - Sam S.
The Best Investment ... It's one of the best investments we ever made. Well worth the money. Very good service. - Donald M.
All shops under Garden & Tools